Welcome to this edition of Sustainability Matters
An alert! The next edition will be the final for 2023. It will be published in a week’s time.
The context includes NZ school holidays commencing on Thursday 21st December.
Meanwhile you can read about;
• 5 Key Points from the King’s COP28 Speech
• Recloaking Papatūānuku (Recloaking Mother Earth)
• How to Talk to a Climate Change Sceptic
• CA ANZ Launches New Guide: Measuring Social Impact for Better Reporting
• Nitrate Contamination Map
• Couple Plants 2 Million Trees in 20 Years to Turn Destroyed Forest Back Into a Wildlife Haven
• A New Type of Geothermal Power Plant
• The Other Greenhouse Gas
• 18 Book Recommendations for the Young Bookworm
• Collecting Scope 3 Data Webinar Series 2024
• NZ Corporates Committed to Sustainability
• As Temperatures Rise, Dengue Fever Spreads and Cases Rise
• Climate Commons
• Can we Save the World Without Free Will?
• Clearing Skies: Opening a New Path on Climate and the Future
• Nature Strategy Handbook: A Practical Guide for Business
• Coca-Cola Bottler Cuts Carbon with Returnable, Resealable Glass
• How I Combat Climate Despair
• When to Give Up on Climate.
To see the newsletter click here.