In this edition of Sustainability Matters in which you can read about;
• The Road to Net Zero of 14 Peak Accounting Bodies
• Global Stocktake on Climate Change Agreement
• AUS$150 trillion of Investors Call for Mandatory Reporting of Climate Transition Plans
• Microplastics Are Filling the Skies. Will They Affect the Climate?
• Saving the Planet Without the Bullshit: What They Don’t Tell You About the Climate Crisis
• The Safety Leader’s Role in ESG’s Social Pillar
• Staff Guidance: Transition Planning
• Islands in a Rising Ocean
• CBA’s New Fossil Fuel Lending Rules
• The Terrifyingly Accurate World of Kim Stanley Robinson: The Ministry for the Future
• How to Successfully Create the Next National Plan to Cut Emissions
• Efforts to Accelerate NZ Native Biodiversity
• Roadmap to Net-Zero Carbon for New Zealand’s Concrete Industry
• Resiliency in the Ashes
• In New Scramble for Africa, an Arab Sheikh is Taking the Lead
• Climate Action Workshop – Using the Climate Fresk Model
• Finalists Announced for 2023 Sustainable Business Awards
• World-first Court Settlement – Climate Risk for Government Bonds.
To see the newsletter click here.