Welcome to this last 2023 edition of Sustainability Matters while COP28 is still in progress. The good news is negotiations continue.
Meanwhile you can read about;
• COP28 Success or Failure?
• Collaboration and Sustainability Guidelines
• EU Criminalises Environmental Damage ‘Comparable to Ecocide’
• Government Releases Climate Change Commission’s 2nd Emissions Reduction Plan
• PetroStates of Decline: Oil and Gas Producers Face Growing Fiscal Risks
• Is the Torrent of Climate Disinformation Still More Powerful Than Available Remedies?
• Nature Given a Voice in Boardrooms
• Hot Water, Low Emissions: Case Study Switch to Renewables
• Energy Efficiency Could Offer Major Climate Wins. But What Is It?
• Cohousing for Life: A Practical and Personal Story of Earthsong Eco-Neighbourhood
• Study Suggests Microplastics Could Trigger Cloud Formation and Affect the Weather
• Prepare for El Niño
• Heart of Country: A Documentary and Truth Telling Journey Filmed Across Australia
• Finite: The Climate of Change Review – Powerful Case Against Climate Crisis Fatigue
• We Can Produce Our Own Power
• Board Game Gift Ideas for Nature-Loving Kids
• The Activist Training Lab
• 12 graphs Showing New Zealand is Doing Better than You Think
• Using Locally Sourced Timber
• I’m a Climate Scientist. I’m Not Screaming into the Void Anymore.
• Winners of the UK Social Enterprise Awards 2023
To see the newsletter click here.