A ‘heads up’! In the next week or two you are likely to receive a survey. Yes, surveys are a
‘pain’. I’ve not circulated one for many years. Completing it will help inform the ongoing
content, design, format etc. of Sustainability Matters. YOUR opportunity – YOUR input!
In this edition;
• Sustainability Working Group – “Sustainable Development Reporting” – Taskforce report
• Why Climate Risks Matter to Business in 2018
• NZ’s Environmental-economic Accounts: 2018
• System for Environmental-Economic Accounting (SEEA)
• ‘Do You Have a Moment?’ – Potential for Serious Consequences Ignored
• Do You Derive Benefits from Sustainability Matters?
• Greenwashed Timber: How Sustainable Forest Certification Has Failed
• Report – Responsible Business
• Tax Changes in China Driving Big Environmental Changes
• Do Algae Excite You?
• Eco Design Advisor Annual Conference
• Can the World Find Solutions to the Nitrogen Pollution Crisis?
• Lecture: Prof Johan Rockström – Planetary Boundaries
• Economic Growth is Not Compatible with Environmental Sustainability
• An Ecosystem for Environmental Education
• Sustainability: Can Our Society Endure?
• Dying Waters: India Struggles to Clean Up Its Polluted Urban Rivers
• Go Green Expo – Auckland
• Small Steps Big Strides: Building Sustainable Habits at Home
• Southland to Get Its Oats
• CFO Summit and Awards (NZ) 2018
• To Fight Climate Change, We Have to Make Cooling a Hot Topic
• The Emergence of the Sustainability Manager in Business
• Targeting Value: Setting, Tracking & Integrating High-Impact Sustainability Goals
• John Tyndall 1820 – GHG Pioneer.