In this edition of Sustainability Matters you can read about;
• National Portrait: Rod Carr, Climate Tsar
• IFRS Announces Strategic Direction
• Better Futures Report 2021
• Whacky or Just in Time? – Draft Declaration on the Rights of the Moon
• UN Adopts Landmark Framework to Integrate Natural Capital in Economic Reporting
• He Coined the Term Anthropocene – Paul J. Crutzen
• Integrated Reporting Training:
• Overcoming Political Polarisation
• Creatively Reimagining Waste into Value
• Environmental Responsibility and Disclosures by SMEs: Issues, Challenges, and Future Directions
• Go Green Expo 2021
• Building Back Better?
• Living Wood Fair
• Is the ‘Legacy’ Carbon Credit Market a Climate Plus or Just Hype?
• Biden Halts New Leases for Oil Drilling on Public Lands, Establishes New Task Force
• Raising Cost of Flights to New Zealand a ‘Good’ Thing, says Air NZ Adviser
• Green Property Summit: Building Better, Together
• NZ’s First EV Coach
To see the newsletter click here.