In this ‘monster’ 6 page** edition;
• Sustainability Group Events
• Policy Makers Raising the Bar on Sustainability Reporting Worldwide
• How to Make a Nation: A Monocle Guide
• Edelman Trust Barometer Published in NZ For the First Time
• Why Would You Think About Becoming a TNS Professional?
• What if Every Act of Design and Construction Made the World a Better Place?
• The Farm which Grows Climate Change Solutions
• Fit for the Future: Be More Effective, Get More Done, with Less Stress
• Antarctic Loss Could Double Sea Rise by 2100
• Do Good Jobs
• British Columbia Businesses Call for a Stronger Carbon Tax
• Ecolabel Index
• Environment & Sustainability Consulting Commercial Manager – Local & International
• These 21 Countries are Cutting Carbon While Growing GDP
• One Million Climate Jobs: Tackling the Environmental and Economic Crises
• ‘Up to 100 Years’ to Restore Waikato River
• The True Cost – Who Pays the Price for Our Clothing?
• John Elkington’s Required Reading
• Dairy Downturn Chance to Change
• The Role of Internal Audit in Non-financial and Integrated Reporting
• Success in a Time of Economic Distress
• ACCA Welcomes Launch of the EC Public consultation on Non-financial Reporting Guidelines
• Ranui Sustainable Brings Kiwi Innovators to Northland
• Sorry, Feds: Kids Can Sue Over Climate Negligence, Judge Says
• Battle of Giants: GRI vs SASB vs IR
** = Currently there is such a large amount of ‘relevant’ sustainability related material it seems appropriate to convey more of it to you.
To see the newsletter click here.