There have been 79 responses to the Sustainability Matters reader survey. A set of
preliminary results are attached for possible interest. They have yet to be analysed
in detail and decisions made. Every contribution is much appreciated. Thank you.
In this edition;
• Sustainability Working Group – First edition of newsletter
• Measuring the Meaning of Life
• The Commitment to Reducing Inequality Index – July 2017
• How Climate Activists Failed to Make Clear the Problem with Natural Gas
• A New Global Standard to Address Bribery Risk: ISO 37001
• Energy Hogs: Can World’s Huge Data Centres be More Efficient?
• The Case for Taking Early Action on Climate Change
• Southeast Asia Closes Island Beaches to Recover from Climate Change and Tourism
• Waste Land, Promised Land
• GRI Standards and
• Impact Investing Fund Goes Live in NZ
• Learning from Tūhoe – Four Practical Insights to Run Great Design Workshops
• Will the ‘Educated’ Save the Environment?
• The Growth Delusion: Wealth, Poverty, and the Well-being of Nations
• The Statistics are Mind-Numbing …
• Trading for Good: A Report on Small and Medium-sized Social Enterprises
• World Congress of Accountants
• It’s Time for Companies to Clean up Their Act
• Greenpeace International Ends its Forest Stewardship Council Membership