In this edition of Sustainability Matters you can read about;
• Peak Accounting Body Commits to UN’s Sustainable Development Goals
• IIRC and SASB Intend to Merge in Major Step towards Simplifying Corporate Reporting
• The Real Looting in America is the Walton Family
• New Centre Advances Integrated Reporting to Build Trust in Business
• Disclosing Financially Material Water-related Information in Corporate Reporting
• Climate Change Commission – Online Events
• In the Eye of the Storm: Reflections from the Second Pacific Climate Change Conference
• Working From Home: What’s Your Carbon Footprint?
• Online Giants and Tech Powerhouses in Eye of the Storm as UK Battles e-waste Tsunami
• COVID Quiets the Cruise Industry: How ‘Going Back to Normal’ Should Not be a Given
• Meet the Mercedes AA Class Sedan
• Countdown Commits to Green Buildings
• Advertisements Harm the Planet
• Micro-plastics Found Near Everest’s Peak
• Mixed Farming Beats Intensive Agriculture Methods
• Care as Commons: A Brief Introduction
• 100-year-old Kiwi Business Leads the Way
• Climate Change and Corporate Value: What Companies Really Think.
To see the newsletter click here.